Sunday 12 August 2012

Home sweet home...............

Home sweet home, 630 miles, 17 hours in total and I am so thankful today (day 230) for safe keeping in His hands.  It is true that no matter where you got it is lovely to be home and touch base with all things familiar.  The sun was eager to show us that it had made appearances in our absence and shone brightly.

After getting a little shut eye (second instalment to follow shortly) we caught up with our church family later on in the day.  Much later, obviously suffering withdrawal symptoms I felt it necessary to touch base with another old friend, James AKA 007, but you know sleep got the better of me.  Oh well there's always tomorrow!

We kept company with the BBC this evening to watch the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games.

I hope you have had a champion week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!