Thursday 3 May 2012

Gifted to write and sing!...........................................

Today (day 129) I just want to share this song with you.  You will be blessed and thankful as I am, for gifted men of God.  Copy and paste the URL, listen to the interview with two amazing singer / songwriters, listen to the song, listen again and then some more, but this time I'm sure you'll be on your knees...................  Such power in such simplicity of lyrics.  Be warned though, the chorus is likely to become your anthem!


http://worshiptogether.com/songs/songdetail.aspx?iid=1836138

Verse 1
Lord, I come, I confess
Bowing here I find my rest
Without You I fall apart
You're the One that guides my heart

Chorus
Lord, I need You, Oh, I need You
Every hour I need You
My one defence, my righteousness
Oh God, how I need You

Verse 2
Where sin runs deep Your grace is more
Where grace is found is where You are
And where You are, Lord, I am free
Holiness is Christ in me

Bridge
Teach my song to rise to You
When temptation comes my way
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You
Jesus, You're my hope and stay


Written by Jesse Reeves, Kristian Stanfill, Matt Maher, Christy Nockels and Daniel Carson
© 2011 sixsteps Music / worshiptogether.com Songs / Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!