Thursday 31 May 2012

Nearly there!

Nearly there!  At school today that was the most used expression, in a variety of contexts.  Nearly there because we will soon be starting our half term break; nearly there as it will soon be the summer vacation; nearly there because I have nearly finished my reports, nearly there because the children are looking forward to the Jubilee celebrations at school tomorrow; nealy there because it will soon be pay day or nearly there because my boy will be home soon!

I am not nearly there though, in terms of my walk with my Father and I am thankful because it means I have so much more to learn and He has so much work to do in me....................  Once we think we are there we would stop pressing forward, we would stop looking to Him to be master of our lives, we would stop looking to Him to provide all our needs and comforting us when we are down. 

I am thankful today (day 157) to be one step closer to being nearly there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!