Tuesday 22 May 2012

Sunshine on challenging days

Some days provide more challenges than others and today was one of those.  Despite the welcome appearance of the sunshine which should have been enough to put minds in good spirits it was not to be.  I try not to over analyse such days with the ifs and whys, rather just accept them as perhaps lessons in character moulding, I think!  Perhaps the only thing I may query is how such seemingly perfect starts to a day can quickly change course..............

Nonetheless I am so incredibly blessed that there is always a pair of listening ears and comforting arms waiting for me, not only my Father in Heaven, but my husband on earth!  He always empathises but skillfully helps me to see the situation from a different angle / perspective so that they don't seem so bad after all. 

Today (day 148) I am thankful for God's Grace on my life and His Love for me which I see so clearly every time I look into my husband's face.

The sun is meant to shine again tomorrow for which my class and I thankful for as we are off on a field trip tomorrow to study habitats.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!