Friday 25 May 2012

And we sang 'Shang a lang'............

It is good to go to bed when you are completely exhausted.  Never before has my duvet's beckon been met with such surrender!  The working week is over making way for the week-end.

Today (day 151) I am simply thankful that the sunshine has brought so much joy to the children in my class and caused lots of singing and dancing on the field at play times.  My children have enjoyed playing in the garden with friends until late, laying under blankets on the trampoline!  I am thankful to my husband who greets me each morning with a warm smile and perfectly made tea and then sends me off with a lovingly prepared packed lunch.  It was also time to launch one of my favourite summer anthems by the Bay City Rollers, my class were suitably impressed.

My partner teacher and I were blessed by an email of thanks sent by a parent to the school office for our trip on Wednesday.  Such gestures are always timely and brought sunny smiles to our faces.

Apparently the sun is going to tease us with its presence for a few more days so enjoy.  What ever you have planned for the week-end I pray you will be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!