Saturday 12 May 2012

Saturday, what a day............

What did sensational Saturday bring to you today? 
  • Well it was just awesome to see the sunshine and it stayed all day....................
  • it was wonderful to celebrate a much needed blessing with some friends
  • it was inspiring to see my boy, Aaron, whom despite feeling somewhat under par, perform twice at the annual show put on by his dance class.  He was out from 10.15 this morning and with only an hour's break finished at 8.00pm without a word of complaint. 
  • A most excited Gracie as she went with her Dad to buy new pink ballet socks and hair net in readiness for her performance tomorrow.  She is dancing to one of her favourite songs 'You don't know you're beautiful' by a band called One Direction, but she will tell you with a frown that she does not really like the bank, just the song.  She is after all a Bieber fan! 
  • Our daily and very much treasured phone call from my big boy Sam
  • my heart was warmed by my husband's "Mmmm delicious" at a meal lovingly prepared by moi
  • my heart was further warmed by a message from my sis Comfort in response to my post yesterday.  She wrote'Keep digging deep!!! The deeper you go the greater the treasure, the more solid the foundation. I know you never keep your treasures to your self , you are forever sharing, for ever changing lives. Thanks for listening to The Holy Spirit daily and sharing all he gives to you. You are loved and treasured.'
Wow Saturday, what a day (day 138)...........  I pray yours was equally full of blessings. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!