Monday 7 May 2012

Rain? But of course it's a Bank Holiday!

A May Bank Holiday wash out?  It depends which way you look at it.    Look, we have just had 4 sleeps / 3 days of rest which in my books is a mini holiday, so I for one am mega thankful, rain or shine, although it would absolutely have been lovely to have just basked in some sunshine.  In addition Gracie did not get up until 10.20am, yahoo! 

The Ainas have pretty much had a lazy day although Gracie popped out for her dance lesson and I'm sitting in a sea of books and planning.  Ayo is working on a project that he wants to showcase at work soon.  Did I say a lazy day?  We also popped in on a dear friend who refused to let the open heavens stop her showing-casing her exquisite crafts at a local fayre.

We were going to do some weeding in the front garden and re-paint the picket fence, not my fault it was raining.............. hee hee!

I hear there's another Bank Holiday in the not too distant future, but did I also hear that it is during the half term break.  I feel cheated.............................................  but hey here's to a four day working week!

I thank you Lord today (day 133) for a treasured Bank holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!