Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday showers........... of blessings

How has your Sunday been?  I am thankful for a few things today:

for my children's compliments as I donned my Sunday best;
for my husband's choice of songs as he lead the worship;
for the children's enthusiasm and participation as I taught them in Sunday School;
for the testimonies shared that will encourage and prayers said that will avail much;
for my son's assistance in preparing Sunday lunch;
for appreciative words and much chatter and laughter as we ate;
for the long distance call from Mum and Dad, twice!
for a friend who called just to say 'hi'
for the hour or so of down time, sitting next to mine truly.............

Wow, my cup does runneth over.  Thank you Lord today (day 146) for such an abundance of blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!