Saturday 5 May 2012

On today's menu..........R & R

After waving and cheering our special visitors off we arrived home tired and somewhat deflated.  We all took to the sofas, well except Aaron who still had the energy to play out with his friends.  Today though, even James couldn't stop me from falling asleep.  Let me clarify that; James, James Bond..........  In fact if you had walked in late this afternoon you might have been initially concerned to find four resting souls; Gracie nestled in the armchair, Sam stretched out on the long sofa and Ayo and I on the other.  The give away might have been Ayo's light (ish) snoring!  We had all succumbed to the invitation to get some shut eye.

I am thankful today (day 131) for this blissful end to a blissful week.

What ever you have planned for this May Bank holiday week-end enjoy.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!