Friday 4 May 2012

Humbling Blessings....................................

The stage was set.  They came.  They danced.  They sang.  They left, but they will not be forgotten.  I get the feeling that The Burgess Hall theatre will be remembered as the place where the Watoto choir gave every person who attended an experience they will never forget.  They will tell their friends who will wish they had attended.  Their friends will tell their friends and so it will go on.......................

We thought we would have them to ourselves for a while tomorrow, but they still have to prepare for their special guest, Queen Elizabeth.  So we will say goodbye a little earlier than we planned to.

I have not experienced anything that I can compare this week to.  It has been a humbling blessing and I have learned much more about the Grace and Goodness of God which has kept these children and adults and will continue to do so all the days of their lives.  For that, today (day 130) I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!