Tuesday 29 May 2012

Unsung heroes.....................

I have been most certainly blessed this year to have a gem of a lady called Liz to work with me as my teaching assistant.  I am sure I have mentioned her before.  She really is a priceless pearl who goes above and beyond to assist and encouragement me in my capacity as a classroom teacher.  Nothing is ever too much and even when she is in discomfort from the sometimes persistent back pain that has plagued her for years now she just soldiers on.

This week has is our end of year assessment week and as usual Liz has just been my backbone; photocopying resources, sharpening pencils, gathering other required stationary, helping me to rearrange the classroom and of course supplying much needed cups of tea and iced water!

There are so many unsung heroes so today (day 155) I am thankful and privileged to be able to give a shout out to one of mine, Liz....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!