Sunday 8 April 2012

At the Cross....................

It is a privilege to be in the presence of God on any given day but on days like today it was simply overwhelming.  To lift voices  in unison to the Exalted one, Go Crossways go!  The building did shake!
lol..................

Oh Lord You've searched me
You know my way
Even when I fail You
I know You love me

Your holy presence
Surrounding me
In every season
I know You love me
I know You love me
           'Hillstong Australia'


I am so glad He loves me, so glad.

Every day we are presented with experiences which allow God to demonstrate the power only He has and today (day 104) when a situation presented itself I am thankful for His faithfulness in looking after me & mine.  I pray you had a peaceful and blessed Easter Sunday .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!