Friday 13 April 2012

Sing with me... How great is our God

Search for the hero inside yourself
Search for the secrets you hide
Until you find the key to your life

Another of my all time favourites! Heather Small, what a set of lungs she had. What does this mean lyrically? Well it really depends on how you interpret the words and also where you are at in your life today. I found this song always lifted my spirits at just the right time. One of the most beautiful things I love about secular songs is that I can take them and apply them to what I believe.

There is a hero inside and His name is Jesus and He is the key to my life. I certainly would not be here without him. He is my beginning and end.

How great is our God. Sing with me how great is our God. And all will see how great, how great is our God.

It's been a great day in so many ways. Hanging and chillin' with mates, starting with a precious lunch date, bringing and sharing of all things wholesome; food, laughter, dancing and then some! I chatted with my dad this evening, though thousands of miles away he was hearty and it was good to hear his voice, in good spirits.

I am blessed and thankful today (day 109). Enjoy a weekend full of all things good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!