Tuesday 3 April 2012

A jet setter life!

My husband Ayo is something of a jet setter, from Bath to Belfast.  He would, however say that it is not a glamorous life, hotel living.  I saw a little of that last week-end in Bath.  Ayo is a true grafter, a real hard worker who gives the best of himself  100% of the time.  Despite a very early start this morning (4 am) he has put in a full day's work.  I am so thankful for the example he continues to set for our children, particularly the boys.  Everything Ayo does he does without ever grumbling, but with a song of praise, always.  What an inspiration and immense blessing he is, not just to us, but to all who are blessed to rub shoulders with him.

I know he is so looking forward to the long week-end where some pampering is definitely on the cards for him.

Today (day 99) I am thankful for his safe journey to Belfast and a successful day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!