Saturday 24 March 2012

Birthday blessings...........................

Every good thing comes from Him; the One that is most high and today (day 89) I am so thankful that so many good & God things came from You today.  The sun shone beautifully which was a welcome appearance as I joined a special friend as she celebrated her day.  First it was a lunch for just the girls in a wonderfully snug venue where good food, company, laughter and the giving and receiving of beautiful gifts were on the menu.  Later on, together with my crew we continued the celebrations with an impromptu BBQ at the home of lovely friends.  Singing, dancing, more eating and lovely fellowship continued until late.

My Lord and my God your blessings are plentiful, Your goodness, endless and Your Love, everlasting.  In a world where so many have so little and no one, I am so thankful for the out pouring, from You, of all that is good in this life.  To You I will always sing praises of thanksgiving when I wake in the morning and lay my head on my pillow at night.

2 comments:

  1. yesterday i was thankful to have been able to spend some lovely hours with some of my favourite people in the whole wide world....my day started with tears of sadness and it ended a tears of joy...it is never about the material gifts that i look forward to...but for the time and in the company of loved ones that i truly long for...the gift of time is the best gift i could ever receive.
    thank you for being there...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were blessed to have spent most of the day in the company of one of our favourite people in the world too. You know Gracie and Aaron were so excited to see you (as always) and you are the only one Ayo can truly say is his girl friend (apart from his number 1 girlfriend)! You are highly favoured and loved by all who know you. You really must go for your goals and dreams this year, finish what you started all those years ago. Ayo and I are here to support in what ever way you need us to, I'll even type assigments for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      As you rightly said it's not about the gifts, the joy they give is only temporary but the company & blessing of loved ones lasts for always.

      We love you much.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!