Friday 2 March 2012

His Grace is sufficient....................... always

Today (day 67) I am thankful that His Grace is sufficient for me and I will 'Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, Bless His Holy Name...........................  He has done great things.

You know how children get when they are over tired.....................well adults get like that too!  I am just cream puffed 'pooped', but not too pooped to raise my glass of water and paracetamol to my Lord and my God for: giving me the strength of a lion when I needed it; enthusiasm to keep going when it had long left the station; tanswers to 1000 questions when I needed them; the ability to smile through gritted teeth when I needed to; fast decision making skills when I was called to make them and at the end of the day all I have left to do is to say 'Thank you Lord'!  Through it all I was still able to encourage, laugh, sing your praises and say yes because I knew it would make a difference.

Happy spring week-end whatever you have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!