Sunday 25 March 2012

R & R Sunday...............

Sometimes, lazy Sundays are just the ticket to re charge worn out batteries!  We certainly indulged and enjoyed much needed R &R.  Ayo and I did though venture to Tesco to pick up essentials (I had missed available week-end delivery slots), ahead of a larger shop later in the week.  It was my first trip to Tesco this year and I must admit I am not tempted to make it a habit, I think I'll continue using the home delivery service.  The best part was just been out with my husband; I'll take my dates with him any which way they come, although our forthcoming get away to Bath beats our Tesco date hands down.............

As we ate dinner tonight I just beamed at the gorgeous faces around me and know that I am highly favoured and for that I am today (day 90) most thankful.

I pray that as we enter this final week in March that His Grace and Love shines on you and yours and your stash of blessings continues to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!