Saturday 10 March 2012

Faith triumphs............

Boy am I looking forward to my snooze tonight; when your kids volunteer to go to bed, at the week-end, you know they must be tired!  It has been a day and a half, but you know it is a blessing to know that there is a comfortable place of rest to get that much needed recharge.  My children fall asleep where ever they are in faithful belief that my husband or I will take them to their beds.  They trust us completely, just as God wants us to.....................

Being faithful is easy when we know the outcome.  For instance, I know that if turn on the tap water will gush out but faith which involves embracing the unknown is never easy.  Our daily life experiences, if anything, cause us to doubt and lose faith in the One who is always faithful.  We must though exercise our faith by placing ourselves in the hands of a loving Father, spending time with him in conversation, reading and meditating on examples of faith triumphs, sharing such experiences in fellowship with our brothers and sisters to encourage one another. 

Every day, including today (day 75), I have witnessed and experienced examples of faith triumphs and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!