Monday 5 March 2012

Talking, jaw breaking...............never!

Anyone who doubts the existence of God need only look at the perfect artistry that He has fashioned called a woman's jaw and boy was it made strong.  Well with all that talking we are destined to do. 

After a marathon session with a dear, dear friend who had originally called to speak to Aaron (yes his birthday does spilleth over!) we had a lengthy catch up, but she did do most of the talking.  Then my Dad called to touch base with Aaron & we had a brief tete-a-tete.  As I was about to put fork to mouth another friend called (I thought it was my husband calling from a very cold Belfast, honest I did) for a necessary de-briefing session on the good stuff the Good Lord has been doing.  Hey hey hey, see what I did there?  Aaron then called another friend to say thank you for his pressies and I was summoned to the phone, but this time only for a short while.  Finally it was the turn of my boy, Sam, well he's got to catch up with his mum and you can't put a time limit on that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still waiting for one more call, from a tall, dark, most handsome bloke.  Please tell my husband......

You know what will happen now.  No one will call for days and I'll get a complex.....

Cliche but 'It is good to talk'.  Wonderfully uplifting dialogue does wonders for our spirit and is definitely what God intended and I am thankful that today (day 70) I was blessed with such conversation that spanned the ages.

Now what is that tipple that's recommendation as a good jaw lubricator, oh yes, a glass of sherry.  Tempting, but I'll settle for a cup of tea.  Night night........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!