Friday 23 March 2012

Simple gratitudes..........

Today (day 88) I am thankful that although the day has been something of a whirlwind, it has been a lovely one.  A busy, productive day at school followed by a full on activity evening, ice skating and sleepover as Aaron enjoys belated birthday fun with his mates.  Gracie and I are out numbered tonight, 8:2, so we have semi indulged in a chick flick!  I say semi as we were both dropping off to sleep during the first chapter. 

I was so blessed at lunchtime when I had to pop out to run some errands, including picking up some tuck for Aaron's do.  With only 35 minutes to do it all I prayed for the blessing of a car parking space which would be something of a miracle during market day lunchtime, but guess what, I had the choice of two.  I could have cried, I was so thankful.....................

My boy is home for a couple of weeks and really does get more handsome each time and we will all relish every minute, especially when we finish school next Friday.

Here's hoping the sun shines for us all this week-end, what ever you are up to be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!