Tuesday 20 March 2012

Lunchtime liasons!

Sometimes it's great to go off site at lunchtime, it really makes all the difference, especially when you have a lunch date with a tall, dark, handsome husband.  That's exactly what I've enjoyed this week; mid day rendezvous over a cup of tea and sandwich!  Even though I am only home for a short while, probably no more than half and hour the smile that greets me (which I gladly return) makes it worth while. The uninterrupted quietness allows us to get through a great deal of chat.

It is hard sometimes, to snatch quiet, 1:1 time with each other, with so many pulls on our time and energy, but you know any time, any where is a special time.  I do cherish my time away with my husband, in fact we were just chatting about planning a trip soon, but until then I am happy and thankful that today (day 85) I am blessed to be local enough to enjoy such lunch dates!  I think it's cheese and tomato sandwiches tomorrow.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!